1. Your registration data is not transferred to CoinKeeper servers and is safely stored in your phone's encrypted Keychain.
2. CoinKeeper cannot transfer or withdraw money from your accounts, because it always requires additional confirmation via push or SMS code.
3. As an extended security measure we do not allow simultaneous access to bank import and SMS import on Android. If you are linking your bank accounts, CoinKeeper blocks its access to SMS - you can check it in your phone settings.
4. EU bank import is powered by Enable Banking which is sertified by ISO/IEC 27001, and registered as Account Information Service Provider by Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
5. If you have any additional questions considering safety of your data, please address them to email@example.com